Rim vient d’annoncer la prochaine disponibilité d’un client Lync sur son environnement BBY. Pour l’instant pas de date mais la fonctionnalité sera disponible via un service pack
Extrait du site:
Enterprise Instant Messaging for BlackBerry Smartphones
Give your mobile employees the ability to leave their desks, without leaving the conversation with the Enterprise Instant Messaging Client for BlackBerry® smartphones.
It allows you to mobilize your existing Microsoft® Office Communications Server, Microsoft® Lync® Server 2010*, IBM® Lotus® Sametime, or Novell® GroupWise® Messenger instant messaging platform on BlackBerry smartphones. End users get familiar desktop features in a highly secure and manageable environment.
The Enterprise Instant Messaging Client for BlackBerry smartphones provides a number of features to facilitate communication and collaboration amongst your employees.
Advanced instant messaging capabilities
- Real-time text based messaging
- Ability to include emoticons and symbols
- One-to-one or multi-party chat
- Ability to save chat history or "send as email"
- Status settings (free/busy etc)
Personal notes, messages and out-of-office integration in status settings
Contact management features
- Ability to link an IM contact to an entry in the BlackBerry address book
- Customizable alerts for when a contact becomes available
- Ability to create, and edit groups
Directory lookup with picture association
Contact management features
- One click access to dial phone numbers, access website URLs, or compose an email message to an address included in a conversation
- Spell check, auto-text and cut, copy, paste
- Presence can be viewed in the Address Book
Intuitive and familiar experience
Enterprise Instant Messaging for BlackBerry smartphones complies with enterprise security standards through BlackBerry® Enterprise Server. It supports Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple DES encryption protocols and provides an audit trail for mobile messaging on BlackBerry smartphones.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server also enables centralized management and control over the Enterprise Instant Messaging Client. Administrative features include the ability to:
- Disallow file transfer types
- Disable the ability to email or save a conversation
- Disable broadcast messages (GroupWise and Sametime only)
- Disable emoticons
- Disable automatic login
Disable Address Book Lookup
Get it today
Select your enterprise messaging client below to get started.
- IBM® Lotus® Sametime®
- Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft® Office Live Communications Server 2005
- Novell® GroupWise® Messenger
Microsoft Lync Server (coming soon)
- Real-Time Collaboration with BlackBerry and the Enterprise
- BlackBerry Instant Messaging for Novell GroupWise Messenger